- John Deere
- Mid-Size Excavators
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
Key Features & Specs
- Net Power: 75 kW (101 hp) at 2,000 rpm
- Max. Digging Depth: 5.98 m (20 ft. 0 in.)
- Operating Weight: 14,300 - 15,400 kg (31,500 - 33,920 lb)
- Net Rated Power 75kW (101 hp)
- Max Digging Depth 5.98 m (20 ft. 0 in.)
- Operating Weight 14,300-15,400 kg (31,500-33,920 lb.)
- + Expand All
- - Close All
Reduced tail swing design
Whether up against a wall or between a rock and a hard place, this close-quarter specialist makes it all look pretty easy.
FT4/Stage IV engine requires no diesel particulate filter (DPF). Extended service intervals help maximize uptime.
Highly efficient heavy-duty cooling system keeps things cool, even in tough environments or high altitudes. Cool-on-demand suction-type fan helps reduce material buildup and maintenance.
Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement and effort. Optional sliding switch provides proportional speed control.
Press the power-boost button on the right-hand control for extra digging power. Power boost also kicks in automatically in boom-up/lifting functions.
Three productivity modes allow you to choose the digging style that fits the job:
- High-productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response to move more material.
- Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation.
- Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
New hood design, expanded front and side glass, narrow front cab posts, overhead glass, and numerous mirrors provide optimal visibility.
Vertical spin-on fuel and engine oil filters are positioned for convenient and simplified servicing.
Large fuel tanks and 500- 5,000 hour engine and hydraulic oil-service intervals decrease downtime for routine maintenance.
Arm & Boom
A John Deere exclusive, three welded bulkheads within the boom resist torsional stress for amazing durability.
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||220 (58)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||60 (15.9)|
|Number Of Batteries||2|