Here at Papé Machinery Construction & Forestry, we are a proud John Deere dealer. We stand behind the quality of John Deere’s equipment, and always want to make sure our customers get the most out of their equipment. Are you looking to extend the life of your machine, or are you looking to revamp an old machine so it runs like new? If your equipment needs a little extra time and attention, with the John Deere Powertrain ReLife Program, anything is possible.
Papé Machinery Construction & Forestry is thrilled to have Certified Rebuild Centers in the following cities:
- Kent, WA
- Eugene, OR
- Sacramento, CA
- Fowler, CA
In this edition of the Papé Machinery Construction & Forestry blog, let’s take a look at what the ReLife program is all about.
If you’ve got heavy equipment that needs some serious work, we’ve got the specialists to help. Extend the life of your machine with a complete rebuild. For a look at our team’s capabilities, just see how our facility in Eugene, OR tore down and rebuilt this John Deere 844J Wheel Loader. Once our expert-trained specialists completed the job, this Wheel Loader ran like new:
With John Deere’s Powertrain ReLife Plus Machine Rebuild Program, customers receive:
- A thorough inspection
- A complete set of John Deere powertrain components
- A John Deere Powertrain ReLife Plus warranty
- Education, helping you understand the inspection results so that you can tailor the program precisely to your needs and optimize your operating costs
The program will follow simple steps:
- First, we’ll replace required major powertrain components
- Then, we’ll review the results of the machine evaluation
- From there, we’ll specify any additional parts to replace, putting together a customized repair plan
- You’ll have the chance to select ReLife warranty terms and define exactly what investments are needed to give your equipment extended life
- Work is performed by expert-trained certified John Deere technicians
- And finally, you’ll then enjoy the optimized owning and operating costs, extending the life of your equipment
With our Powertrain ReLife Plus program, you can extend the warranty coverage on major powertrain components. Once you’ve rebuilt your machine, it’s like new–and you have a warranty to cover that.
Types of Equipment
When it comes to the type of equipment we offer the ReLife program for, we are able to rebuild:
- Articulated dump trucks
- Motor graders
- Wheel loaders
- Scraper special tractors
- & more!
Ask us about our Rebuild Centers, and here at Papé Machinery Construction & Forestry, our technicians look forward to helping you breathe new life into your most vital equipment.